- A minimum commitment of 3 hours once per week to a pre-set teaching schedule
- Depending on what course you are teaching (written or practical) the set schedule will last for either 8 or 10 weeks.
- For practical in-person courses, travel to/from the physical teaching location will be required.
- You will be asked to sign a Professional Services Contract which will be regularly renewed providing student feedback and quality control reviews are positive, and of course, you wish to continue to work with us
- Within that contract, you will be asked to commit to a professional standard of conduct
- You will need to have access to a quiet space with an internet connection
- Training, course materials, online classroom, etc. will be provided we just want you to have a burning desire to teach!
|Upon hiring, we will ask you to sign a Professional Service Contract.|
|This will be an independent contract position.|