This online course allows you to prepare for the June 2020 Practical PCE from anywhere. The course covers common PCE questions, station marking guides, frameworks for tackling hard questions and helps you develop techniques to tackle unexpected questions.
Exclusive Practical Crash Course materials.
Practical Crash Course Mini Manual
Four practice stations with detailed answer keys
BONUS: the first 50 students that register for this course will receive 16 practical stations – you can use these to create your own mock OSCE day!
Four LIVE sessions hosted by Erin Reeds with Q&A time.
Session 1 (March 23, 2020) — Auscultation and Review of CAPR’s 2020 Blueprint Changes
Session 2 (April 9, 2020) — Exercise Prescription Frameworks and Practice Stations
Session 3 (April 20, 2020) — Difficult Transfer Explained
Session 4 (May 28, 2020) — Ethical Practice Questions, Psychosocial History and Frameworks
All sessions will be at least one hour and will be held at 5:30pm (PST) / 8:30pm (EST)
Sessions will be recorded so students will be able to watch them anytime.
Practical webinars will be uploaded so you can rewatch them anytime! Topics will include:
- 3 Stations, 3 Fails
- Joint Mobilizations — What You Need to Know
- Mastering Range of Motion Stations
- TMJ Bootcamp – Mastering the Objective Exam
- Breathing Techniques Frameworks
- Mastering Cranial Nerves for Your Exam
- Spinal Cord Injuries – What You Need to Know for Your Exam
- Must Know Anatomy — Part 1
- Must Know Anatomy — Part 2
- Selecting the Appropriate Transfer
- Exercise Progressions and Regressions
- Last Minute Must Know Practical Tips and Q&A