We offer 10-week (3 hours a week) or 3-weekend (full days) courses in the following cities:
Vancouver • Edmonton • Calgary • Winnipeg • Toronto • Ottawa
We also offer virtual courses featuring live teacher sessions and OSCE station review.
Practical PCE Courses include:
- Comprehensive framework manual
- Over 30 hours of videos and demonstration
- Mobility manual (teaches you how to complete all major transfer and mobility stations)
- Sensation testing manual
- Ethics workbook
- Manual muscle testing booklet
- Goniometer placement booklet
- Chronic conditions subjective history frameworks
- Psychosocial subjective history framework
- Vignette style practical questions guide
- Multiple handouts including:
- TMJ Assessment
- Upper Limb Peripheral Nerve Pathways
- Tendon Dysfunctions of the hand
- Inspiratory muscle training
- Respiratory conditions chart
- Getting patient off the floor
- Joint count overview
- Strategies for working with patients with dementia and or Alzheimer’s
- Access to all practical webinars
- 16 practice questions at the completion of your course (after sending in course feedback)
- Review and practice OSCE stations
- Receive specific feedback
- Review how questions could be asked differently
- Review where marks are allocated in the marking checklist
If you would like to pre-register, please contact us by filling out the form below. Preregistration guarantees you a spot in the city you have selected. We will then send you your materials so you can start studying now! When we post courses, you will have first choice of course dates/times/locations/teachers.
Full practical courses are CAD$2000.
Preregistration is CAD$1500, with the remaining amount due 3 weeks before your course starts.