ESP – Student Information
How does it work?
- Clinics looking to hire physiotherapists will make a commitment to sponsor you to take PT Exam Prep’s written and/or practical course.
- Students who are looking for employment can search our Employment Sponsorship Partners and apply.
- In return for their sponsorship, you must agree to their employment terms.
The process of applying for a sponsorship with one of our Employment Partners is as follows:
- Visit our Employment Sponsorship Partners page to find clinics who are offering scholarships towards written and practical courses (pending employment at that clinic).
- Contact the clinic using the information provided, and apply for available positions. You can apply to any or all of the clinics listed.
- The clinic will interview you to determine if you are a good fit.
- If both the student and the clinic agree on employment terms, the clinic is then responsible for registering and paying for the student directly on our website.
Students, please note:
- This is a student-driven process. You must contact the clinics directly, arrange your own interview and make sure you can see yourself making the required commitment to that clinic.
- PT Exam Prep does not assist or intervene in this process, nor are we student advocates. We are simply providing information to both yourselves and potential employers.
- You must also understand that PT Exam Prep cannot control the outcome of any application/interview process you may go through.