Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer website owners an additional way to spread the word about their websites. Among others, our program is free to join and easy to sign up. As our affiliate, you will generate traffic and sales for our website and receive a commission in return.
How does it work?
• In the process of signing up, you will choose a coupon code name that you want the students to use when they purchase a course.
• Once you complete our registration process, we will email you a confirmation and provide with a high resolution logo, a link to our website and required text that you will place on your website together (Logo/Link/Text = LLT)
• When the student applies your coupon code at check-out, they receive a $50 discount off the purchase of a full price course, the coupon will also record your referral fee.
• We pay you a $150 CAD referral fee for each student you send to us that purchases a full price course ($2,000 CAD).
• You must have a Paypal account, as that is how we will pay you your referral fee.
• This referral fee is paid quarterly (the first quarter of a typical year is Jan-Mar), within 1 week of the quarter ending. The course must have commenced prior to the end of the quarter to confirm the student’s participation in the class (i.e. no cancellations).
• The LLT should be visible on either your home page, or within 2 clicks of the home page on one of your linked pages.
• The LLT must be on a publicly accessible page. In other words, it cannot be displayed on a page on your website that requires a subscription or any other type of registration (Log-In) in order to access it.
• You can promote the Coupon Code as a $50 discount code for students wishing to register for our course.
• The $150 referral fee does not apply when two students join the course together and receive the “friends discount” of $200 each.